As a long-standing manufacturer of valves, we have in-depth knowledge of both valve and cryogenic technology, as well as vacuum technology and media compatibility.
All our products base on ISO certification 9001: 2015 and the following certificates:
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) module H
- Welding in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive
- AD2000-HP 0 policy
- Approval for the marking according to EN 10204-3.1
- ATEX directive on explosion prevention
- Marine Guidelines of Germanischer Lloyd
- Guidelines for the supply to the nuclear industry according to KTA 1401
Individual acceptance tests can be carried out according to your requirements.
Best for Helium - and nothing gets lost.
We offer design solutions for liquid helium applications.Valves from STÖHR optimize effort and cost for an efficient transport of the medium within your system.
When used in 24 / 7 / 52 continuous operation, STÖHR valves are not immune to errors, despite their tried and tested design, the use of the best materials and careful processing during assembly and testing. If this happens, we offer support:
Pneumatic or electric actuators from different manufacturers, attachments for control valves, different valve cones, flushing valves or surface fineness - STÖHR ARMATUREN offers various options for the configuration of your valves: