Valves from STÖHR ARMATUREN are robust, high-quality and low maintenance, but in the unlikely event of a defect, however, we are happy to help.
After commissioning, we will carry out a fee-based examination and appraisal of the valve deemed to be faulty, with the aim of establishing a detailed estimate for repair – including the required wears and spares. If necessary, we will propose updated acceptance testing and certification before returning the valve to you.
Repairs, acceptance testing and the issuing of test certificates will be carried out after acceptance and confirmation of our cost estimate, otherwise the valve will be returned unrepaired.
On-site repairs can only be performed with prior agreement.
In case of emergency, please call our repair service: +49 8231 34900
- Please send us a binding order for the evaluation and appraisal in advance, using the downloadable forms, and submit your order afterwards. We are unable to carry out any valve appraisal without prior commissioning.
- The valve sent in for appraisal must be clearly identified by the accompanying documents. Please use our delivery note to avoid processing delays.
- If the valve has been contaminated with hazardous media it must be thoroughly cleaned before shipment.
- We will only carry out the diagnosis if the valve is accompanied by a declaration of decontamination.
- Contaminated valves will be returned at the sender’s expense.
Best for Helium - and nothing gets lost.
We offer design solutions for liquid helium applications.Valves from STÖHR optimize effort and cost for an efficient transport of the medium within your system.
When used in 24 / 7 / 52 continuous operation, STÖHR valves are not immune to errors, despite their tried and tested design, the use of the best materials and careful processing during assembly and testing. If this happens, we offer support:
Pneumatic or electric actuators from different manufacturers, attachments for control valves, different valve cones, flushing valves or surface fineness - STÖHR ARMATUREN offers various options for the configuration of your valves: